Business Analytics Manager
Oval HR Solutions is looking for a talented Business Analytics Manager to work for Aqua Paints, a leading national paints and coatings company and a major producer of specialty chemicals.
The Analytics Manager will work closely with leaders across multiple departments to support and implement high-quality, data-driven decisions. They will ensure data accuracy and consistent reporting by maintaining, designing and creating optimal processes and procedures for analytics employees to follow.The ideal candidate needs to have a knack for seeing solutions in sprawling data sets and the business mindset to convert insights into strategic opportunities for our company.
Ideal candidate requirements
- An Eng./MBA degree from a reputed institution
- 3 - 4 years of experience in an Analytics/Business Manager role.
- Ability to run small market experiments and generate insights.
- Advanced excel skills IS A MUST. Experience in SQL, mySQL, Power BI will be an added advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Bengali.
- Ability to work collaboratively across multiple business functions
- Develop strategies for effective data analysis and reporting
- Oversee analytics operations to correct discrepancies and ensure quality
- Sales analysis (daily, weekly and monthly reports)
- Product analysis (e.g. product mix reports)
- Scheme reports, monthly CN reports
- Various management reports as required from time to time
- Preparation and support for business planning meetings (including quarterly BOD meetings)
- Receivables reports including greater than 60, 90, 120 day due reports
- The individual must be an expert in ERP and be able to seamlessly work on ERP outputs
- Factory coordination reports e.g. Safety Stock
For the ideal candidate, we are prepared to meet their expectations.