Posted Mar 4, 2021
OvalHR Solutions is looking for a Chemist/Sr. Chemist to work for Aqua Paints.
Reports to: Manager (QC and R&D)
Function: QC, R&D
- To develop, improve & customize product, production support & process validation.
- Evaluation of new raw materials and packaging materials.
- Set up, revise & establish quality plan for new & existing products as per market requirement.
- Scale up new product from lab scale to production scale and process development.
- Preserving QC, R&D documents and follow up the requirements as per standard methods.
- Calibration and standardization of measuring equipment of laboratory and maintaining records.
- Properly manage QC and R&D retain samples, housekeeping and disposal of test samples, expired samples, etc.
- Sample collection and quality assurance of finish and semi-finish products, raw materials, and packaging materials as per specifications.
- Responsible for developing new shades and vendors, establish and maintains 5s within the lab.
- Knowledge about resin and binder add extra advantage.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures including safety rules and regulations.
- Perform other duties as and when assigned by higher authority.
- M.Sc. in Chemistry/Applied Chemistry/Polymer Chemistry.
- 3-5 years of related industrial experience with ERP software
- Understanding basics of manufacturing process, machineries, etc.
Compensation and Benefits
Expectations will be met for the right candidate.