Cloudvisor is an Advanced tier AWS partner operating in the Baltics, Nordics and beyond.
Everyone here lives and breathes AWS. Businesswise they are first of all focused on AWS Resell, yet naturally we do a lot of infrastructure migration and optimization projects that come together with that. They also work a lot with AWS Edge services like CloudFront and Web Application Firewall, as well as all the other AWS services related to security.
What you will do:
You will work a lot at the customer interface: creating and analyzing requirements, designing concepts and turning them into solutions that create value for customers.
Based on your profile, Your main tasks will be related to:
- Planning and building architectures (migrate from Any to AWS environment);
- Configuring and maintaining AWS cloud infrastructure defined as code;
- Analyzing infrastructures and initiating necessary improvements and changes (AWS Well-architected framework is what we prefer);
- Building and managing deployment tooling using CI/CD;
- Ensuring architectures meet security standards and best practices, are properly tested and bullet-proof
- Lead the team by managing projects.
We expect that you:
- You have in-depth knowledge of AWS infrastructure (VPC, EC2, Security Groups, IAM, ECS, CodeDeploy, CloudFront, S3, API Gateway, Lambda, Elasticache, DynamoDB, etc.);
- You have a good understanding of configuration management tools;
- You have experience with GitHub, Jenkins and deploying applications on AWS;
- You have hands-on experience in containerization e.g. Docker, Kubernetes;
- You have hands-on experience in Infrastructure as Code using Terraform;
- You are creative in finding solutions to complex problems and driving positive customer outcomes;
- You can handle typical project implementations independently;
- You are an innovative and creative problem solver with a can-do attitude;
- You have good English language skills (our primary language of communication).
What we offer
- Work for a European company with a global reach
- Work week Mon-Fri, 10 am – 7 pm (negotiable, including lunch break)
- 2x Festive bonus of 50% of salary, annual increment, official employment
- Work from home (office solution available on request)
- Salary 100.000 BDT-200.000+ BDT (we will match expectations for senior candidates)