Posted May 6, 2021
Head of IT
To manage IT systems for the Elite Group and prepare it for future growth and diversification.
- Qualified Systems
- ERP management specialist
- Minimum 10 years of work experience in Networks and ERP
Management of ERP systems
- Ensuring full and complete implementation of ERP all Elite Group businesses as per requirement
- Ensuring upgradation of ERP as per business needs
- Ensuring coordination among all business functions as well as the ERP service provider
- Ensuring resolution of all pending issues in day-to-day operations using a Ticket/Trouble Ticket method
Management of the Network Systems in the Group (Head Office and all additional offices and factories)
- Ensuring minimum downtime of the system
- Ensuring regular updates, backups and maintenance as per norms
- Ensuring adequate cybersecurity and other measures are taken to protect the Network from any malware/viruses/other inimical elements
- Ensuring day-to-day management of the Network service provider(s) to ensure all SLAs are met on a regular basis
- Ensuring that the Network Architecture is kept current with the evolving need of the business and upgraded in time
Management of other IT systems in the group such as
- Stand Alone accounting software in some businesses
- Attendance management systems in Head office/some factories
- Process Control systems in some businesses
- Salesforce tracking systems in some businesses Resolve and provide necessary solution for Windows 10 user topics
- Ensure necessary support for installation and /or fixing of hardware and software issues for all IT users in the company by engaging on-site support engineers
- Management of Procurement of hardware, software and network equipment to ensure best possible Technical and Commercial Outcomes are achieved in line with the organizational goals.
- Discover and implement new technologies that can yield competitive advantage
- People management – ensuring effective talent acquisition, training and development and performance management of the IT team members
- Create and oversee high-level KPIs for IT department
- Serve on business executive committees to align technology goals with departmental and organizational objectives
- Development of an IT Strategy and Roadmap for the group – The individual would be responsible for developing the Roadmap and Strategy for the IT function for the Group in line with the organizations current and future plans.
We need to ensure that all these systems are managed and optimized on an ongoing basis
Compensation and benefits
For the right candidate, we are willing to match their expectations.