Mid level Java Developer
We are searching for an experienced java based web developer to join our tech team. We immediately need to fulfill this position. You must be able to write reusable code with strong emphasis on stability and performance. You should be organized and self focused, delivering on time and according to requirements. We do not want a “Yes-man”, but someone who can challenge us.
- Develop high quality web applications using Java as well as current web technologies.
- Maintain and support existing clients and systems on various versions of the Struts framework.
- Maintain and enhance legacy applications based on Java 6, Struts.
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing action plans and identifying areas for modification and improvement .
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies.
- Work closely with clients to gather requirements and formulate cost-effective solutions.
- Create technical specifications and test plans.
- Coordinate with other system owners and leads, device and execute deployment and rollout plans as required.
Graduate in CSE or related field from a reputed university
- At least 4 years
- The applicants should have experience in working in software development company
- Good hand in application deployment and operational maintenance with Java based web frameworks along with handling latest and legacy versions of Java.
- Hands on experience Java, JSP, Spring MVC & Struts Framework, Hibernate, PL/SQL.
- Familiarity with publishing RESTful APIs.
- Familiarity with application operational maintenance in the linux environment.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Good hand with Git.
- Work in Agile project cycle like SCRUM.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Experience with AWS/Azure is a plus.