Front-end heavy FullStack (React+Java) developer to work with international medical imaging software company. Our client, a medical imaging software development company with Headquarters in Lithuania, Europe is developing sophisticated medical imaging processing software. Currently team is expanding and looking for an experienced front end heavy full-stack (React+Java) Engineer to join our software engineering team.
Nature of the work
You will be part of the team working on:
- Very complex front-ends for
- Management and control of complex medical system
- Visualization and handing of medical imaging (MRI, etc.)
- Retrieving and handling data (imaging+metadata) from specialized archive solutions, transforming visualizing it for the user.
At least 4+ years of experience in programming.
- Successful experience in developing high complexity front-end solutions on React, at least 2 years.
- Good UI/UX intuition, ability to notice a line that is misaligned by 1 pixel.
- Java based back-end work experience.
- Ability to debug issues in a full stack environment.
- Good spoken and written English skills.
- Bonus points for:
- Java 8, Spring, Dependency Injection, REST services, Object-Relational Mapping.
- Experience working with J2EE application servers and application containers: Apache Tomcat, Docker, etc.
- Database programming experience: MS SQL, Oracle MySQL, PostgreSQL and etc.
- Unit testing knowledge (e.g. JUnit, Mockito).
- Familiarity with Git, Gradle.
- Experience with DICOM, Viewport, WebGL, WebGPU
- Scalable Stateless Microservices Architecture knowledge.
- Experience in integration projects.
- Experience in web application development.
- Expertise in application security would be a nice addition.
What we offer
Work for a fast-growing global medical software company with headquarters in Lithuania
- Work week Mon-Fri, 10 am – 7 pm (negotiable, including lunch break)
- 2x Festive bonus of 50% of salary
- Salary 75.000-150,000 BDT gross (for senior persons can be more)
- Working from home (Office in Bashundhara can be offered if person prefers so)